Saturday, September 29, 2007

52 years old......what do I wish for?

On Monday 01-10-07 I will be 52 years old. Every birthday I used to wish for good health and world peace. This year , what can wish for.......? I pray everyday to god.
  • Please GOD heal my youngest son Richard Yap Jun-Woh of cancer. Guide him in his life journey and the great plans you have for him. Protect him from all harm. You have created a brilliant son . He is an extraordinary person. He wants to be an oncologist . He needs your blessing and guidance.
  • For my eldest son William and my second son Alexander- my wish and message for them is to "follow your heart and live your dreams". May God protect you both always.
  • My wish for my husband is- always be happy.
  • My wish for my mom and two beautiful sisters -"May they enjoy good health,wealth and happiness .
  • For my departed brother- " May his soul rest in peace"
  • For me .... I wished for "all my wishes to come true"

Remember the words of Napoleon Hill - "Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." Believe it, it is true!

Happy Birthday to me !

5 comments:

Pyng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pyng said...

(Sent a comment this morning, but it went missing...)

What can I say about this dear friend who has celebrated 51 years of love and joy, and is into her 52nd year of even better things in life?!

I will say, "Puteh, you deserve all the good things in life".

Reflecting on your friendship, I want to thank you for being such a wonderful, caring friend.

Reflecting on your strength, well, what you've demonstrated these last few months says it all.

Happy Birthday, my dear Puteh.

From across the miles in distance, but so near in love, prayer, thought, and care,

Pyng
1st October 2007

William said...

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

I love you ! :)

JoJo said...

hi q meh, did u get my sms? i hope so...just wanna wish ya a very Happy Birthday. And I also do pray that ALL your wishes will come TRUE! Thanks for everything you have done for me. Love ya lots! Take care!

Missmalaysia'76 said...

Thanks Love You all