Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Praying for a miracle

I believed in the power of prayers. I am praying for a miracle. My heart bleeds when I have to go through watching my youngest precious son ,Richard going through a biopsy again today. He has been in remission for almost a year and all seems well . He is looking forward to his university studies starting on Monday.However today we were told that lesion on one of his Ribs does not look good and abiopsy was arranged instantly. Results will be on Monday. Please help me pray for this courageous , bright, young 19 year old boy.
Thanks and Hugs to all.

5 comments:

The Gadfly of Malaysia said...

Emotional well being is important. He must not stay in the house and feel sorry for himself. Life must be as normal as possible. Go to school ! Go outdoors ! Where are his friends !

jc said...

My heart goes out to you. As a mum (of many), I know how u feel. Richard has been in our prayers since 2007.

If he is not feeling physical pain or sickly in anyway, then yes, he should try to live a normal life. A hope-filled life. And yes miracles do happen. I believe in it. I'm praying for it.

May God's healing love envelopes your family

Missmalaysia'76 said...

Thank-you. Yes Richard goes about his daily activities.He goes to uni every day.
Tahnk-you for advice and prayers. Good Bless You

Unknown said...

miss your blog are you back in malaysia old chum

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....