Monday, December 31, 2007

"Good-bye 2007! Hello 2008".


2007 Oh! What a year it has been for my family.
I taught 2006 is really a bad year for me loosing my only brother and my grandma. My only brother's death is like a bullet train crushing into my heart.

Well '07 is a real nightmare, emotionally challenged, roller coaster year.
My heart is like it had been stabbed by a thousand daggers, still bleeding yet beating away! that's what '07 is like for me.
Over the months the daggers are out but the scars remained. You need to have a strong heart to help your child through cancer.

HE BEARS THE SCARS THAT ARE VISIBLE, MINE IS SCARRED INSIDE!

I use to make a list of new year resolutions year after year, from having more money to loosing weight and so on and so forth.
Reflecting back, year after year its the same resolution! It never materialised so ironically you make the same one very year.

I try to recall what resolutions have I really made for '07....honestly I can't remember. How many of you can?

This coming 2008 ,I have to be strong and courageous.
Without courage you're not living, you're hiding!.
Courage is what moves you forward; it's the muscle that makes your faith work. Faith by itself can be nothing more than a set of beliefs.
Courage is what activates those beliefs.

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION :- "BE COURAGEOUS"

Who cares about problems they come and go, year in year out.Without them we are out of this world...having problems denotes we are alive, so welcome problem, have the courage to face them and solve them and move on.

Hello 2008 ! Its another year to put things right and livestrong.

No comments: