Thursday, January 17, 2008

The windows to your soul

A few days ago someone came up to me and says" You are smiling, a beautiful smile...but there is so much sadness in your eyes."



I was taken aback by the comment and when I got home, I went straight to my bedroom and had a good look at myself in the mirror.Really !I can't recognised the pair of eyes that are looking back at me.




I remember my GFF used to tell me ' If a picture paints at thousand words, a face launch a thousand ships, your eyes rocked a thousand hearts!.


I recall many a times, my course participants says my eyes could laugh and talk to them even in silence.


If you had to go to bed with sadness in your heart and wake up with tears in your eyes each day for 8 months....now they are talking sadness that I just can't hide.


The pair of eyes are truly the windows to your soul. They speak the truths in silence!


I am going to change that. I am going to get the sparkle back into my eyes.The sadness of 2007 has gone. In 2008 I am going to get out of the circle of sadness. I am going to focus on activities and projects and stay happy.Everyone is well. We are all moving forward. Be courageous and "LIVESTRONG"!

No comments: